Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are your Modes of Payment?
Our modes of payment are:
- BDO (online bank transfers are accepted!)
- Chinabank (online bank transfers are accepted!)
- Palawan Express
2. What are your shipping methods?
We ship via Logistikus Express (selected areas only!) and LBC
3. How much is shipping? How long is the delivery to *insert area*?
Courier: Logistikus Express
Metro Manila - 120 pesos
Rizal - 120 pesos
Delivery period: 1 to 2 days after shipment
4. Do you accept cash on delivery?
We do for both couriers we use!
An additional COD Fee of 50 pesos will be added on top of your shipping fee for Logistikus Express
An additional COD Fee of 10 pesos will be added on top of your shipping fee for LBC
5. How long can I reserve an item/order?
Once you've placed an order, if you will not pay via COD, you can only pay within 3 days after order has been placed.
6. When do you confirm payments and ship out orders?
We will only be able to confirm your payment by sending us a clear photo of the payment slip (or a screenshot of the finished transaction if via online banking).
Send the photo/screenshot to our email: email@example.com with the subject: "Payment (order number)"
Once we have checked your proof of payment, we will reply with your parcel pick-up date.
We ship out orders every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. If you want your order to be included on the nearest ship out date, send your proof of payment before 12pm on Monday, Wednesday or Friday. All payments after the cut-off time will be shipped on the next pick-up day.
7. What are your pieces made of? Are they nontarnish/hypoallergenic?
Most of our pieces are made of stainless steel or alloy! We indicate in each product description the material used. All our products are hypoallergenic, and while stainless steel is known to be nontarnish, Urduja Co. believes that proper care is the key to preserving the color and quality of every piece. Check out our Jewelry Care Guide page for more information!
8. Does my order come with a box? Can I request to have them in separate boxes?
Every order comes in a box! If you ordered multiple pieces in one order, we avoid putting each piece in individual boxes as much as possible to lessen our carbon footprint.
We do not accept requests for additional/separate boxes at the moment.
9. Do you accept returns/exchanges/refunds?
For hygienic purposes, we do not accept returns or exchanges of items that have been worn or taken out of its packaging. In case of missing items or faulty pieces, please contact us immediately within 48 hours of receiving your package, include a clear photo of the product or package. If reported beyond the given timeframe, it will be upon the team's discretion whether or not we will replace the piece.
We do not accept refunds.
10. Do you have a physical store?
We are only online based at the moment!